Extensive Fleet, Owned By Us.
At Trans Ontario, ownership of our extensive fleet has enabled us to offer a comprehensive shipping service tailored to meet all your business needs and requirements. Our extensive fleet of trucks, trailers, and vans, provided us with the opportunity to have the flexibility of allocating our resources effectively, granting us unparalleled control and adaptability, ensuring a seamless shipping experience for our customers. Ownership of our fleet allows us to provide swift response times, meeting delivery timelines consistently and enhancing customer satisfaction. As a result, these benefits have helped us maintain a competitive edge in the industry, while ensuring operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
In-House Truck Maintenance.
Maintaining our trucks in-house is of the utmost importance to minimizing downtime and providing you with excellent service. That is to say, we perform a full mechanical inspections as often as once a week, alongside the standard daily 360 checks. In other words, we understand that consistency and continuity are essential in your line of work, hence a mechanically-sound fleet, means an uninterrupted delivery of your freight from pickup to delivery. We aim to deliver exceptional supply chain management to both new and existing customers through our trucking service.
Our Process Module
Get a Shipping Order Placed, With Ease
1. Fill in the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-298-1060 where our customer representatives will assist you to get started, setting up your account in as little as 24 hours.
2. This can be done either by submitting your shipping details through our Web Dispatch or by contacting our experienced customer service team. Contact 416-298-1060 or by email to assist you in your order.
3. Based on our consultation, we’ll provide you with a quote. Once approved we’ll proceed with booking the order and provide you with an order number for your shipment alongside a BOL and Label if requested.
4. Our dispatchers will be coordinating the best route to ensure the delivery of your cargo is safe and within the agreed upon timeframe. Track the shipment as it moves through the transport network using our tracking page.
5. Upon delivery, the driver will get a signature to confirm receipt of the shipment. We will provide a Proof-of-Delivery (POD) along with your invoice.
6. An invoice will be sent to your company’s Accounts Payable alongside the Proof-of-Delivery (POD). Invoices will also be available online through your account portal
Get efficient solutions
for your logistics here. Let’s get in touch.
We are the ally that will bring you transportation operations to suit your needs. Let us know how we can help.